Properties Sold - House
Commanding a prestigious position on the highest residential street in Paddington, this original Art Deco Home captures outstanding panoramic views. This is a perfect opportunity to secure an exclusive hill-top residence that could easily transform into a sleek inner city abode while adding instant value. Representing one of the last chances to secure a slice of this exclusive position and most sought after addresses.
This is one of Brisbane’s most sought after locations, a classic styled home offering an outstanding opportunity to secure a coveted lifestyle and panoramic views.
– Prestigious address, sought after location
– Rare opportunity 825m2, tight-held locale
– Stunning views over suburban surrounds
– High ceilings with decorative plasterwork
– Timber floors, wrap-around garden views
– Sep. formal/informal living areas, original
– Neat and tidy original kitchen & bathroom
– Prestige area close to CBD, cafes, schools
– City-fringe convenience and easy commute
If you are looking for a great opportunity with potential, this property should not
be overlooked. First time offered in over 55 years, and it is a once in a lifetime
opportunity to secure this highly desirable Paddington address! Opportunities
such as this are few and far between, so do not miss out.
YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD PADDINGTON
A fascinating suburb where city luxury meets a tree-lined, café and restaurant
precinct. Parks nearby, choice of many great schools.
This vibrant Paddington address has ultra-convenient inner city living.
Everything that this highly coveted suburb has to offer is at your fingertips.
Enjoy the vibrant café and dining scene of Paddington or sample the many
boutique shopping and entertainment options that are all just minutes away.
Alternatively, parklands, transport, neighbouring Rosalie and the CBD are
also close at hand for further shopping and dining options.